Wednesday, July 14, 2010

cancer cannot

yesterday I went to go give Shuani a birthday present...twas her birthday and she decided to give me a present and I love it. It is kinda weird getting gifts on other people's birthdays but she was wearing it on her wrist and insisted I take it...this is what her bracelet said...

What cancer cannot do...
It cannot kill friendship
It cannot shut out memories
it cannot reduce eternal life
It cannot silence courage
It cannot quence the spirit
it cannot shatter hope
It cannot eat away peace
It cannot destroy confidence
It cannot cripple love
It cannot corrode faith

Thanks Shauni

I really do believe what this bracelet says. Cancer I will beat you. Cancer you will have no power over me. Cancer we will win.

2 comments:

Kyla Makay said...

Wow. So powerful. I am rooting for you Tara, and you are in my prayers. :)

-makay

Aunt Jean said...

Great reminder to wear on your wrist. What a wonderful gift from a friend... love it (and love you too!