Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mr. T!

So yesterday I got the best surprise of all! My sixth grade teacher came to my house to see me! Man it was so much fun! My face still kinda aches from smiling so much. Mr. T by far was the best teacher I have ever had and I will never ever ever forget that class! It felt like I was still a little girl who just got to be nothing but happy for a few hours. It seriously made my whole week and I will never forget those hours. It is amazing what a person can do to your life. I am one of those people who believe that my life is shaped by the people I am around. I am who Tara Lynn Schlappi is because of you all. Thank you for helping me believe in myself. I believe I can get through this and I attribute most of it to your belief in me. I have a million people telling me I can and not a soul telling me I am too weak. Today I believe I am strong and I know that I can and I will! I know that this is my trial and hopefully when this is all said and done I can look back on this experience and see how extremely lucky I am. I am lucky, really people I am! I have all you and that is a huge blessing itself! Today I get to go shoe shopping for my dress! You have no idea how excited I am for Monday at 6 PM! I am going to make today the best day possible. Thank you for being my friends! I read all your posts at least three times a day and there are people posting who I do not even know! Thank you too! When I am in pain I come here and read all your encouraging words and love. I think this blog is more for me than to inform you! You are all amazing and we are all going to get this tumor outta m head! I can still feel your prayers. Thanks for being my friends.

I can easily say
I love you,

Tara

5 comments:

Thankful said...

Tara,

Just wanted to let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Angela

elizabeth cullimore said...

Fun! Shoe shopping is the best- you don't have to suck in! Hope you had a really great day! You deserve it!

Daily Johnson said...

OOOOOO... what girl doesn't love shoes? Have fun Tara and get a pretty pair, you deserve them! :)

Unknown said...

Tara,

I thought about you ALL DAY! I prayed with a smile on my face. Your spirit is so bright I need a welding mask to see it. I am humbled by your courage and it was so fun to laugh and remember great times with you. How lucky was I to have worked with such fine young people? OK, so remember, no B's and let me know if you need ANYTHING. Promise?

You ROCK!

Mr. T

Chelsea said...

Hey Tara! You are so incredible! I can't believe how much of an inspiration you are to me and everyone else! I strongly believe that the Lord doesn't give us challenges we cannot overcome and that is why you have been given the opportunity to overcome this challenge. I know without a doubt that you will get through this. I am praying and fasting for you! Let me know if you need anything. Love you!

~Chelsea Heiner

P.S. I have been searching for a copy of my essay about the mouse and haven't found it yet, but when I do, a copy will be made for you to have my dear. I'm sure it will help you smile. Stay strong!