Wednesday, May 19, 2010

more miracles?

Yep more miracles have happened.

So I was a little concerned about my hair but my photographer let me know that we can take pictures before my surgery and wedding! I am getting my braces off tomorrow so I can just do pictures on Monday!

This is extremely good news to me and I am happy I can have my long hair I have always wanted for the wedding pictures. I have felt so good today. I was a little loopy tonight and my medications make me extremely tired. I really don't know what is going on but it must be the pain medicines. I am so grateful for each day. Today I got to go to Sarah Smiths birthday lunch and I was so happy to get out of the house and feel normal again. I did not have a single doctor appointment! :) I also got to talk to Mallory Shepard who recently went through brain surgery. She helped lift my spirits a lot and gave me a little idea of recovery and some emotions that went along with the whole process. I love love love smiles and laughter and she gave me a lot of that! Thanks so much Mallory you really made my day!

Well I am extremely tired but just waiting a few more minutes until it is time to take my brain meds.

Thanks a million times for your prayers. I know they work.

I believe in miracles

Tara Lynn

2 comments:

Positive Petersons said...

holy heck! i would have a head ache too!!! geez... well, i'm so sorry to hear about this, so scary! but, i have so much hope for you and i know everything will work out like, it's supposed to! i love you and i am praying for you!!!
emily peterson

Unknown said...

I'm surprised Ron hasn't hit you up yet about sharing your brain meds with me. I love you. You are such a good example to me and now all my friends who read your blog daily with me. Thank you Tara.