Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Surgery Tomorrow

So tomorrow at 5:30 I leave for the hospital. I guess I am having real surgery where they put you under and everything. Good thing I don't I don't get sick from going under. Surgery is at 11. This surgery has a lot less nerves than the other. Should be a quick and easy-lemon-squeezy surgery! Tomorrow I will have my port and hopefully will not have to have another IV for the next year! I just have to steer clear of infections and all will be well! Wish me luck!

Movie night with the Joshua!

Night

Tara Bodrero

2 comments:

Lynette Bayles said...

good luck tomorrow. They just put one of those stints into my brother in law who is also undergoing chemo therapy and he loves it! He only wishes he would have done it sooner. You'll do great. I'll be thinking of you.

Emily Lynn said...

Tara, I love you! I am thinking about you, Josh and your family! I will be praying for you today as you have this done! Stay strong, you are beautiful! Miss you!!