Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blond Jokes

Okay I know some people don't like blonde jokes so if you don't, don't read this but I thought it was rather funny. Also, every day at work my dad's business partner, Rick Horton, tells me a joke. He just makes me smile everyday and that's one of the many ways he has helped me and my family. I think it is pretty cool. So this was Friday's joke.I also have been really into detective shows and movies... so this goes right along with my current interest.


Blond Detectives

A policeman was interrogating three blondes who were training to become detectives. To test their skills in recognizing a suspect, he shows them a picture, then hides it.
“This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?”
The first blonde answers, “That’s easy, we’ll catch him fast because he only has one eye!”
The policeman says, “He doesn’t have just one eye. The picture is a profile!”
He calls in the next blonde, flashes the picture and asks her, “This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?”
The second blonde giggles, flips her hair and says, “Ha! He’d be too easy to catch because he only has one ear!”
“It’s a profile!”
The frustrated policeman shows the picture to the third blonde and says in an irritated voice, “This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?” He quickly adds, “Think hard before giving me a stupid answer.”
The blonde looks at the picture intently for a moment and says, “The suspect wears contact lenses!”
The policeman is surprised and speechless because he really doesn’t know himself if the suspect wears contacts or not. “Wait here for a few minutes while I check his file.” He goes to his office and comes back beaming. “It’s TRUE! The suspect does in fact wear contact lenses. Good work! How were you able to make such an astute observation?”
“That’s easy,” the blonde replied. “He probably needs glasses because he has only one eye, but he can’t wear them because he has only one ear!”

No comments: