Thursday, August 12, 2010

Minor Dilemma...

So you know that California trip that my family was all excited about...? We found out that ASU decided that school should start earlier this year and also should start on a Thursday. Josh's first day of classes is the 19th. That is right in the middle of our vacation. We already thought about going earlier so he could be home but I have an infusion that I can't miss and we already tried to find another time to go but the conflict always Unfortunately, my whole family may not be going to Cali next week...tear tear. We of course are doing everything we can to still make the trip work and Josh emailed his teachers and told them why we were going on the trip and he also was trying to find out what he would miss if he missed the first day of school. We are still waiting for replies...I sure hope they are all in a very good mood and that Josh will be able to go cause if Josh doesn't go there is no way I'm going without him and if the both of us don't go then the whole family doesn't go...I really want to go. So that's the latest little trial we have been faced with. At least it is good to know that it is a very minor trial. What's the worst that could happen? We don't go. Sure Ryan got off work and Travis got a plane ticket but I am sure that Ryan's work wouldn't mind if he showed up for work and Southwest Airlines fully refunds. I just really want to go so we will keep hoping that we will still be able to go. I continue to get stronger and my appetite has been doing much better. I feel normal today. It is the greatest feeling. Ah I just love life.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Fingers crossed that it all works out for you guys. You deserve a fun little vacation for all you've had to go through the past couple of months.