Today we went to a different type of Doctor and learned a lot of new things.
1. I am not a crazy tired person who wants to sleep all the time, my body is actually tired and wants to sleep
2. My irritability is real and the doctor can prove it. My chemicals in my brain are a little out of whack as you may imagine
3. My chemicals that induce depression are high...good thing I have Joshua as a permanent anti-depressant so I won't be needing anything there!
4. My digestive system is struggling...I could have told you that...
5. My body is doing well for what it has undertaken so far and the doctor was impressed.
6. I have parasites that are not really harming my body...just there...no worries.
7. I have a nerve problem in my left arm that can be fixed...my arm is just killing...josh is rubbing it as I type with one hand...told you he was awesome!
7. There were more cool things said but I actually fell asleep during the doctors visit...imagine that!
Good news...my nails are growing like crazy and many medical friends have told me that it is a good sign that my body is still doing well...my nails are growing well and my hair is coming in so I am one happy camper...
I pretty much feel like I am going to be on a 14 month period...it is going to be one crazy roller-coaster for Joshua!
Wish us all the best and happy October...does anyone know what I could do that would be cool for Halloween? I need ideas please. Hopefully this is my only Halloween bald but I need good ideas. I do have the capability of sticking suction cups to my head...I can stick the dart things out of Brigham's gun on my head...any ideas there? Just need something cheap and interesting...epic and unforgettable!