Monday, February 14, 2011

Surgery Tomorrow

Okay so we have the final word on the schedule for tomorrow.

Functional MRI at 7:00am
Surgery at 10:00 am

Okay here is what they have said and if I repeat myself...I am sorry.

1. super fiscal infection = clean it out
2. infection of the bone = remove the bone for a while and then onto a helmet...like babies wear. (I can just decorate it)
3. infection of the brain = clean it out and possibly could be more of a problem than the tumor itself.

Whatever they find they will go down and get that little piece of "something" and we will find what it is.

Sorry this short and not very clear but I will try to write more later tonight

Happy V day all!

Keep the prayers rolling.

Bring on the staples

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Tara...you are so brave. Thank you for being such an inspiration. I have been following your story for a while and you can be sure that tomorrow I'll be praying! I pray that Jesus will hold you in His arms through this uncertain season and show you more and more of Himself. Stay strong! You're awesome.

Joanne

Anonymous said...

Tara,

I haven't been on since last week so was surprised to see all that has gone on since then. Please know that we are praying for a successful surgery and complete recovery. Everything's bigger in Texas, especially prayers!! Much love to you and your family.

Michelle

Heidi said...

We're praying that all goes well this morning-- hang in there, Tara!

Avon said...

Thinking of you and praying for you this morning honey. You are amazing :).

Love and hugs,
Avon and family

Yeast Infection said...

As you have confirmed your surgery and other things from your consultant then please know that we are praying for a successful surgery and complete recovery.