Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Prayers Needed!

Dear all,

I need your prayers. My friend is dealing with multiple lesions in the brain. She is still unfortunately undiagnosed. This means that the doctors are still guessing at what she has and how to treat her.

They cannot biopsy because of the location of the lesions... but still treat her the best that they can...this includes guess work. She has been through so much this last year including learning to walk again and long long weeks/months of hospital stays. She needs your prayers. I am calling on you to help her like you helped me.You all gave me so much encouragement/strength/hope/reason to live. She needs that right now.

Pray for peace, the ability to sleep, and a diagnosis. Pray for her doctors and her family. Please pray for her by name. Her name is Mandy Clive. I know that your prayers helped me emotionally get though this. Please be her angels now. Please I am begging of you. It is killing me to be on this side of the treatment. I do not know how you did it. I do not know what else to do. I cannot take her lesions away. I cannot take her pain away or her fears... I all I know I can do is pray with faith and ask you to do the same.


I know prayers work. I am living proof.

Please...pray for her.

-Tara

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

Just prayed and will keep praying!!