Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 rounds left...I think

Okay so it seems like yesterday we started this blog...really it has gone by so fast. I knew it would. I remember at the beginning freaking out when a day would end...just scared that one more was gone.

I am not the same girl I was. I gave a talk on Sunday and while preparing I thought of how much I have changed. I am a completely different person today. I think it is for a better.

Okay my hair...having a little problem with it. I actually want to cut it...shorter but I know that my Joshua would not appreciate it. He wants my long locks back...don't blame him...I did look pretty good. I just want to keep it short until the "patch" grows back...then the grow out can begin. For now I will leave it as it is...happy husband makes me happy.

My Chol is gone too...seriously it was more hard this time than any other. We had a pretty good summer but an awesome last week. I got to see her everyday and hear all about her life. I love talking to her. Josh just says that I love talking! :) Ha, he is probably right! In fact, I know he is right. I just love people and I love talking to them...most of the time! :)

I see that my momma has already given to good news about the scan... so I will just continue my rambling...I am probably seem to like rambling more than talking! :)

Today on the doorstep I had two boxes of baby stuff...I am still perplexed as to why it is here...no credit card changes or anything. I don't have a baby and I don't go on baby sights. I am not pregnant and I do not wish to own baby formula or products. Anyone who has a baby want this stuff...there is two big boxes of it...not really sure what it is but it is going in the trash unless someone speaks up.

Now on to my final ramble about my pointless doctor visit today. I saw a urologist. Shapiro wanted me to because of the kidney stone I passed. Just when we thought we had taken out a few doctors we get a urologist. I think I am fine and so does he but he still needs blood work, a urine sample, and an ultrasound. I really wish all these doctors could share! I am becoming quite the pro at filling out paperwork. I decide what is important and what is not. They ask for my medical history and I decide that they don't need it. I simply write GBM. They had no further questions...worked like a charm! So know we have a new doctor who is pointless. Kinda fun to have one of those...all the others are kinda important.!

Ward Pool Party tonight (aka..free food for Josh and I tonight!) I actually completely submersed my head today in water. First time since February. I actually forgot what it felt like. I washed my hair with shampoo instead of anti-bacterial soap. We are making huge progress here! It is so nice to be able to wash my hair in the bath instead of bathing and then getting dry and dressed only to get soaked when I wash my hair in the sink.

Okay enough rambling...I am hungry.

T

4 comments:

MusicGirl23 said...

Don't know about where you live, but where I live, the Food bank is always asking for baby formula. Maybe that's also an option?

Heather said...

I would love the baby stuff. I have a 6month old.

Aubrey Denton said...

Yay for getting to shampoo your hair! Heehee. By the way, I SO enjoy reading your blog! You are amazing Tara!!

Val said...

Tara I sure miss you! So glad to hear that you're doing pretty well! Keep being your awesome self! Love you!!